Tri-Town Teachers FCU is a not for profit, financial cooperative. We are dedicated to helping our members provide a sound financial footing for their children, teaching financial responsibility and prudent use of accounts. Along that line, we offer the following youth package, designed for high school students to begin to use savings accounts, checking and debit cards responsibly. In addition, as the student prepares for college, we will offer a credit card in the student’s name, with the parent as co-applicant guarantor, so the student can build their credit while attending college.
- NO FEES!
- Savings Account
- Checking Account — with overdraft protection + 50 free checks (no minimum balance required)
- Debit Card
- Platinum Rewards Credit Card – No Annual Fees
- Debit and Credit Cards are chip enabled with added security
- Free Bill Pay Service
- Free MoneyDesktop Personal Financial Management
- Free Smartphone APP to transfer funds/review account/Deposit checks remotely
- Access to over 55,000 Surcharge-Free ATM’s through the CU24.com and Allpoints Networks
Parents have total access to review the account and transfer funds into the account and to block/restrict debit/credit card purchases.
Give us a call to discuss how we can establish these accounts for your child and set them on the path to responsible financial management 203-227-8511.
On the Go? Then Go Mobile!
Use Our Mobile App for All Your “On-the-Go” Banking!