So you’ve got a personal financial question that’s going to take some figuring to get the answer.
Sure, you can do the math yourself, if you know the equations and remember your algebra. But most of the time there is no need for that. The internet has many online calculators for your use. And we’ve got a list, with links, of some of the most useful.
Want to know what you should be withholding for your federal income tax? We’ve got it, Connecticut too! How about when to start Social Security payments, or loan repayment options? Yep, they’re there too.
Where? On our “Tools” page. In addition you can find financial management tools and other aids to help you manage your finances. Here’ a list of some of the Online Calculators available:
- IRS Withholding Calculator
- Connecticut Income Tax Withholding Requirements for Connecticut Employees
- Debt Pay Off Calculator
- Education Loan Repayment Plans and Calculators (U.S. Dept. of Education)
- Social Security Retirement Benefits Planner (U.S. Social Security Website)
- Savings CalculatorIs It Better to Buy or Rent? (New York Times)
Just click on “Tools” to see the complete list and the other tools available.
Was This Helpful?
We hope this post helpful. Let us know, leave a comment. Tell us what topics would most help you. We’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for reading the Tri-Town Apple.