WE’VE OPENED OUR DOORS TO NEW AFFILIATIONS
Now — after more than 60 years in town — the credit union is expanding. We invite members of outside associations and organizations to join and take advantage of the many benefits offered to members.
And they’re not just limited to Westport, Weston and Wilton.
Eligible groups include alumni associations; religious organizations; electric cooperatives; homeowner associations; labor unions; scouting groups; PTAs; Chamber of Commerce members; athletic booster clubs; fraternal organizations; community service groups; national or ethnic origin cultural groups, and professional occupational organizations. Petitioning groups must align with the credit union’s “long-term strategic interest” — a very broad category.
For more information — including applying as an organization to the Tri-Town Federal Credit Union — email, or call 203-227-8511.
TO JOIN, MEET ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
If you are an employee (full or part time), or member, of the:
- Westport Board of Education
- Town of Westport
- Weston Board of Education
- Westport Volunteer EMS
- Wilton Board of Education
- Westport Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Weston Volunteer Fire Dept. & EMS
- Colony Grill
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County
- Fiore & Fiore, P.C.
- Westport Electric Car Club
- KARL Chevrolet
If you are a member of the immediate family, by blood, marriage or adoption, of an employee of any one of the above groups.
If you are a retired employee of any one of the above groups.
If you are an un-remarried spouse of a deceased employee of any one of the above groups who was a member of Tri-Town Teachers FCU.
If you are an organization formed by members of the Tri-Town Teachers FCU.
If your group or association is interested membership, please contact us, 203.227.8511.
HAVE A CHILD LEAVING FOR COLLEGE IN THE FALL?
Come and see us about setting up a checking account for them. By establishing an account you can help teach them financial responsibility as they head out into the world.
- You can use our Flexteller online system to monitor the accounts and send money from your Tri-Town account on a real time basis 24/7.
- A Tri-Town debit card will enable them to buy the necessary books and supplies they will need. In addition, a Tri-Town Platinum Rewards VISA credit card, with a credit limit you set, will provide them with extra funds when necessary.
- All of this can be monitored and managed online by both you and your child.
- It only takes a short time in our office before they leave to make the next four years a more pleasant experience.
JOINING IS EASY!
To join the Credit Union you simply complete a, show a government issued photo ID, and make an initial deposit of at least $5.00. Once the Regular Share Account is established, you can take advantage of the many additional services, including making loan application.
ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER!
Once you are a member of Tri-Town Teachers FCU you are always a member even if you leave your present job or retire.