TO JOIN, MEET ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
If you are an employee (full or part time), or member, of the:
- Westport Board of Education
- Town of Westport
- Weston Board of Education
- Westport Volunteer EMS
- Wilton Board of Education
- Westport Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Weston Volunteer Fire Dept. & EMS
- Colony Grill
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County
- Fiore & Fiore, P.C.
- Westport Electric Car Club
- KARL Chevrolet
If you are a member of the immediate family, by blood, marriage or adoption, of an employee of any one of the above groups.
If you are a retired employee of any one of the above groups.
If you are an un-remarried spouse of a deceased employee of any one of the above groups who was a member of Tri-Town Teachers FCU.
If you are an organization formed by members of the Tri-Town Teachers FCU.
If your group or association is interested membership, please contact us, 203.227.8511.
HAVE A CHILD LEAVING FOR COLLEGE IN THE FALL?
Come and see us about setting up a checking account for them. By establishing an account you can help teach them financial responsibility as they head out into the world.
- You can use our Flexteller online system to monitor the accounts and send money from your Tri-Town account on a real time basis 24/7.
- A Tri-Town debit card will enable them to buy the necessary books and supplies they will need. In addition, a Tri-Town Platinum Rewards VISA credit card, with a credit limit you set, will provide them with extra funds when necessary.
- All of this can be monitored and managed online by both you and your child.
- It only takes a short time in our office before they leave to make the next four years a more pleasant experience.
JOINING IS EASY!
To join the Credit Union you simply complete a, show a government issued photo ID, and make an initial deposit of at least $5.00. Once the Regular Share Account is established, you can take advantage of the many additional services, including making loan application.
ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER!
Once you are a member of Tri-Town Teachers FCU you are always a member even if you leave your present job or retire.