Beginning May 3, 2021, our lobby office will be open to our members. We are excited to see and greet all of our members again!
For the safety of all of us, we will need to monitor the number of members in the office at any given time. We still encourage our members to continue to utilize our Mobile, Online Banking and the side-door for transactions such as, deposits and withdrawals. We hope that you will continue to find these services convenient, while also helping us minimize over-crowding in the lobby.
For members who come into the branch, we have taken the following precautions:
- Occupancy – Due to the small size of the lobby, we will limit the number of members inside at one-time to two people.
- Masks – Due to the Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order still in place, we are requiring our members to wear a mask while in the branch. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- Newly Installed Plexiglass Shield – We installed a new Plexiglass Shield at the Teller-line for the protection of our members and staff.
- Sanitation – Hand sanitizers will be available, and complimentary masks for those who don’t have one.
- COVID-19 Symptoms – If you are experiencing health issues such as, a fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath, please do not enter the building and contact your health provider.
Please be assured that as we move forward we will continue to take safety measures in our office to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our community.