Tri-Town Teachers FCU is dedicated to providing services that improve our members’ financial health. We are often asked by our members if we can recommend a Financial Advisor. Members of our staff have used David Gay as a Financial Advisor and have been pleased with his guidance. David can offer our members a personalized road-map to financial health as they traverse the stages of their life. We recommend that you consult David Gay, and others, to see which financial advisor is the best fit for your situation. David’s services are offered at no obligation. The credit union does not receive compensation for referrals and is not affiliated with any financial advisor.
- When beginning to consider retirement, a lot of questions will come to mind:
- When is the best time to retire?
- When should you take your social security?
- How will my portfolio perform if we experience another “great recession” (November 2007 to March 2009)?
- What is the best way to distribute my assets while in retirement?
- Will my assets last if I experience a long term care need?
- While loans can be helpful when paying for college, proper planning can be done to limit the amount of debt you or your child incurs.
- 529s, ESAs, UTMA/UGMA…..what’s the best way to hold the assets?
- What other avenues are there that can be used for college savings?
- How do I pass on my assets in the most tax efficient manner?
Estate planning is the act of preparing for the transfer of a person’s wealth and assets after his or her death. Assets, life insurance, pensions, real estate, cars, personal belongings, and debts are all part of one’s estate.
Legacy Planning is a more holistic approach to estate planning. It is the creation of a definitive plan for managing your total wealth while you’re alive, distributing your estate how you choose after your death, and a clear plan to pass on your legacy.
David G. Gay
AEGIS WEALTH PARTNERS
Senior Partner – Managing Director
Financial Service Representative
109 Sanford St., Hamden, CT 06514
Ph: (203) 318-7012
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), 1291 Boston Post Road, Ste 207, Madison, CT 06443, (203) 318-7070. Securities products and advisory services are offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. The Aegis Wealth Partners is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member of FINRA, SIPC
To speak to a financial advisor